BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im headed down to cozumel in March for a week with the family. I Was in Cancun last year around the same time and had a trip booked through the hotel's conceirge. The trip got cancelled because the port where the boat was shut down due to high winds. Needless to say Im chomping the bit to get down there and fish the blue waters. I wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions or reccomendations on who to fish with while im down there.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Look for the Buckle up.

I was down there for my honeymoon, years ago, and just walked the dock at "end of day". Found a great boat, out of texas, called the Buckle up. Don't know if he's still around. I'd skip the middle man and just walk the dock and "fish the Captains" Also, watch out for the volleyball sharks at Carlos and Charly"s! Play for fun, NOT for money!:fighting:

·
Registered
718 Posts
cozumel

I was down in cozumel last christmas. All i did was dive, but the dive operation had a few fishing boats. They are 31 berts. Seem to catch a few mahi.

The operation was called scuba du

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Got one for ya. The charter I booked last year with my brother and father when I was there in April was top notch. Professional mates and captain. The owners name is Manuel J. Mena A.

His email address is [email protected].

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.