BASS BARN banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our work is considering the possibility of having a bus trip to do some fishing. Do any sponsors do large charters? How many people and what are the rates? We'd likely be mixing skill levels so inshore or bay would be the most likely venue. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Bodacious , cant beat the bay for a croaker/weakie or croaker/flounder trip . Sharks a bonus , fishing is never a gaurantee but Im pretty sure Tim will fill the coolers .

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
A bus trip to the Bodacious with James on deck would make any neophyte want to come back for more.

James loves to kill things. I support that.

Filet and release. Not a choice, but a lifestyle.

·
Registered
32,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will this vessel let us charter the whole boat just for us or is he strictly a walk-on party boat? Oh yeah - Thanks!!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
defenatly the bodacious,They have a great mate named JAMES this year,make sure you ask for him to work your trip

[ 04-12-2006, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: VDAWG ]

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
James eats a lot, so be sure to factor that into your catering budget.

Otherwise he really is a super human being with normal life skills that your co-workers will appreciate and find amusing.

·
Registered
32,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sent an email. The trip looks good but I didn't see departure times or trip length mentioned. I was looking at the $850 trip for weakies and flounder for up to 25 people. Looks like it will be a DE Bay trip. Great for a mixed crew of sharpies and first-timers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts