·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday July 24th

Here Are The Details~

Date: Sunday July 24th 2005
Time: 3P.M Till Dark
Cost: $10 for adults $5 for children under 6 (bait and rod rental not included)
Rain Date: Sunday July 31st 2005.

Since this is our first summertime Fest, we're gonna take a casual approach, not knowing what to expect. This time around we're gonna ask that everyone provide for themselves by bringing along whatever food and drink (no alcohol please) you will need for the day. For those of you interested in grilling, there will be a few gas grills on hand

In addition to food and drink, be sure to bring along the necessary items you'll need to survive the outdoors in the heat with bugs and all the other stuff you'd find outdoors. Stuff like- chairs, umbrellas, bug spray, sun screen...ya know...that kinda stuff. For those of you who've never been to Bauers Pond, you're gonna be outside, in the sun(I hope), surrounded by woods so please come prepared.

Most importantly don't forget to bring along your fishing equipment! This is gonna be a great opportunity for us to get together and have a little fun...in the great outdoors

See ya there!

OPS! I almost forgot! This is a no alcohol event.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by nospot2fsh:
Great, do we pay when we get there?? I am only minutes away in a campground.
Sounds like you pay once you get there,if I hear
different I will post here...

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump !!!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Where exactly is Baure's Fishing Preseve? I'm not familiar with it.

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by StickEm:
Where exactly is Baure's Fishing Preseve? I'm not familiar with it.
StickEm,
Sorry for the late response, here are the directions as per their webstie..

------------------------------------------------
We are located directly on Route 9 North in Seaville, NJ, 3/10 of a mile (if northbound) before the Route 50 intersection. If south- bound, proceed 3/10 of a mile beyond the Route 50 intersection (the White Deer Motel and C&C Deli will be on the right) to our sign "Home Of The Hybrid", which will be on your left. Route 9 can be reached via the Garden State Parkway Exit 25 (south)

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BUMP !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts