BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my Summit Bushmaster XLS deer climbing stand, this has the open shot top section which most bow hunters prefer. Just make sure you use a harness for extra safety. This was the biggest stand Summit sold when I bought it, bottom section is 30's long, 22"s wide. That's big for a portable, I paid $280.'s when I bought it new, it has a bow holder on the corner of the lower section. Shoulder carrying straps, only weighs 20 lbs, the seat is 2"s thick. I can't use a climber anymore due to health issues, this is in excellent shape, a little paint worn off where it scrapes the tree, you can just touch it up or leave as is, not seeable. The Stand will mount to 8" to 20" diameter tree's , rated for 300 lbs of weight. easy to use compared to other climbers I've had.

I would put this on the Buck Barn, but couldn't sign on, that happens often, so it's better to list this here. I'm asking $149. about half of what I paid. I think the bow mount was $20.'s. I'll listen to fair offers, also will consider trades for Quality fishing gear in exc. condition. Email me if interested. Thanks a lot. Ron
[email protected] Iron Backpack Camouflage Metal Product Iron Metal Furniture Fire screen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts