BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they are calling for SSE 8-10 mph, mostly cloudy 20%chance of t-storms for Sunday. Probably more like 10-15 mph, but that doesn't sound too bad to me. :D
Dogcatcher, I sent you an e-mail through TBB, don't know if you got it! Who, and where would you like to fish Sunday?
A)Ocean/Absecon inlet launch?
B)Wreck Inlet launch, backside of Littlebeach?
C)Back Bay?
D)Other?
BTW saw some "Corn Cobbs" today. Come on down, Barners...

[ 08-28-2005, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: JohnG ]

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wreck inlet sounds good. Bugs shouldn't be too bad with that wind and at that location you have many choices. Let me know a time that is good for you. After 5:00 pm is better for me.

Cell 215-738-2156. email [email protected].

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like a blow out with this wind! Forecasters suck, gusting to 25 and nasty right now. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I'll be up on the beach today,with the yak. Don't know if it's a yakfishing day. But if you want to come, call me 609 335 3602! A drift sock is a reqired for this wind! I fished Brigantine channel yesterday, got 5 short flounder, and 3 weakies all 131/2" on the outgoing, bottom of the tide. Once the tide changed, the wind kicked up,incoming was really dirty, and cold.. I'm off Mon & Tues if anyone wants to fish. I'll be out both days w/yak. I can't call PA. for free, on my cell.Egghead, Dogcatcher call me...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Also looks like rain this afternoon. I may hit some back bay areas tonight after dark instead. Supposed to clear up. I am at work now, call me on my cell if you go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts