BASS BARN banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is that time of the year once again when Palmyra will be transformed from the quiet town along the Delaware River to the town that hosts the famous Fisherman’s Flea Market.

The Palmyra Fire Department is once again proud to be hosting the Fisherman’s Flea Market, now in its 15th year!

Whatever you are looking for you will probably find it here. Fresh water and salt water gear, new and used rods and reels, and lots of other items for the fisherman.

Fisherman of all ages (and fisherman wannabes) are welcome to the annual event being held on Sunday, February 12th 2012.

Where is it at? The Charles Street School in Palmyra, NJ (click here for map)
When is it again? Sunday, February 12, 2012

What time? 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
How much to get in? $3.00
Who do I call if I have a question? One of these fine gentlemen will be able to help you:

John 856-786-0718
Rick 856-829-0805
John 856-786-3942

Remember that ticket sales benefit the all volunteer Palmyra Fire Department. Come out on Sunday February 12th and stock up on all your fishing gear for the upcoming fishing season, and in turn support the men and women who serve the residents of Palmyra by giving their time to the community.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
been to it a couple times. get some good stuff there.
couple plug builders were there.
ive found some absolute deals on some stuff but i aint saying what...:D have to see if those deals will be there again. will speak about it on monday. :D

and yes its for a good cause. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I went last year and it was much bigger than the Highland school sale, I thought I got a lot of great deals last year. Does anyone know if they are doing early admission this year?

·
Registered
677 Posts
woo early entry 8am 10 bucks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Grabbed an extra rod for flounder and all the hardware to make up my striper and fluke rigs. . . Plus couldn't pass up on the "Here Fishy Fishy T-shirt.

Not sure of the guys name but there was a gentleman there with an nice display case of "classic" freshwater lures. . . It took me back to the days of my youth going through my Father's tackle box. . . .

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Grabbed an extra rod for flounder and all the hardware to make up my striper and fluke rigs. . . Plus couldn't pass up on the "Here Fishy Fishy T-shirt.

Not sure of the guys name but there was a gentleman there with an nice display case of "classic" freshwater lures. . . It took me back to the days of my youth going through my Father's tackle box. . . .
There was a few guys with a nice selection of vintage lures, its a shame i didnt have enough money with me :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
I don't know about you but I never have enough money at the flea markets on purpose just so I don't do anything stupid :D

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
I had a great time there! Meet at least a dozen from the barn. Business was great too! On top of that, I won the 50-50. Who could ask for anything more?

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Good job "Teach", winning the 50/50 is a sign of things to come in the 2012 tourney season, Good Luck this year my friend:thumbsup:, we def will wet the line more this season.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
I won the vendor 50/50 It was a nice chunk of change!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts