BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We started fishing the Cape May Channel at 8:20. Anchored where we were marking a lot of fish on the bottom. Hoped they would be drum. Sent clams down and caught smoothdogs galore. When the tide started moving pretty quick the other way, we drifted eels in the Rips. We tried North Shoal, Prissy Wicks inner and Eph. All we got were skates. We put out some bunker, too, but that met with smoothdogs and skates. No stripers and no drum. Got back to the ramp at 1:00am. On the way home I blew a fuse and my running lights on the truck and trailer went out. I made all the way back and got pulled over 100 yards from my house. My license plate had fallen off, too. I ended up getting a $105 ticket :mad: . Oh well, at least I don't have to filet any fish tonight :D .

·
Registered
32,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh - by the way - the ocean was glass tonight. We got to see the sun set behind the light house and there was a firework show at around 11:00. Pretty cool to watch from the water.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Aquasport.Are you sure the plate"fell off"?

Not questioning you but:I have had 2 plates stolen(determined by clean cut marks on the plastic holder) over the years.Once at Cape Charles,VA and once in DE.

Some fisherguys don't have a good title for their trailers so they "borrow" trailer plates

1 - 3 of 3 Posts