BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO FELLOW BBARNERS! ITS BEEN A LONG WINTER AND THE "JAMIE'S SEACRET IS ALMOST READY TOGO. I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A RUN OUT TO THE RIPS ON SUNDAY FOR A SHAKE DOWN RUN. IS ANYBODY ELSE GONNA BE OUT THIS WEEKEND?

JIM & BIG GEORGE

·
Registered
519 Posts
Sunday!- Sunday!- fishing in the rips with Hemi. we will be there. 1st fish on buy's around at the Crest Tavern. Wadda think ya in BOmb & StalKER

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Originally posted by BigBites:
Sunday!- Sunday!- fishing in the rips with Hemi. we will be there. 1st fish on buy's around at the Crest Tavern. Wadda think ya in BOmb & StalKER
.SUN...W WINDS 15 TO 20 KT WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 KT.

Have fun guys! :D

Tuesday looks more like my speed in wind ;)

·
Registered
7,054 Posts
Good Luck Fella's,
Are you guys tipping your bucktails with fresh makerel or herring? or just some rubber on there?
Thanx

·
Registered
519 Posts
Oh boy sunday no look good - ouch!!!! Skip I'll be down all next wk give me a call I'll be fishin the afternoon tides

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Chilly,

Is that you Chris? If so, I would like to hook up with you and Volk this season.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
It was a cold, windy Sunday...not the most pleasant day to be out in the rips. Starting the middle of this week, the weather is definitely looking better in terms of temperatures and wind speeds!

By the weekend, the water temperature should be right where it needs to be for the fish to be slamming some bucktails!

[ 03-22-2004, 09:14 AM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts