BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tell how the facility and ramp is at Sundog Marina..Looking for a upper bay place to dump the boat in,,,Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
good spot

I recomend sundog. I started going there last fall. This year I will be there all season long.

The ramp has pleanty of water. The slips are pleanty deep and have fresh water and electric.

Mike worked hard to keep me in fresh bunker all fall long. Even when other places could not get fresh bunker for thief own tornament. Mike has given me great service with whatever I need with the boat.

The only complaint I have is the 2 no wake zones by money island. It can make the ride to the bay feel long. However the up side of this is the slips are well protected from storms.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the comments. I talked to mike this morning and was happy with the info, but i wanted to confirm the info with some hard nose knowledge. Thanks....

·
Registered
25 Posts
RobaloFrank said:
So where is SunDog?

Frank
To get to the Sun Dog you go like you are heading to Fortescue. When you get to the blinking lite that you would turn left at in Newport ... just go straight. Continue straight on that road til you hit the water....back up a few feet and your there!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Keep my boat in one of the no wake zones on the creek there and have found Mike to be a great help at the marina when I use it. Place is clean and well managed.;)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Can ya get in & out to the bay at low tide in a 23' boat if slipped there? Seems some spots are skinny.
Like the idea of having a restaraunt there.

·
Registered
275 Posts
NJ_H2OFWLR said:
Can ya get in & out to the bay at low tide in a 23' boat if slipped there? Seems some spots are skinny.
Like the idea of having a restaraunt there.
No problem, I run a 27' Searay been in and out at dead low with no problem. On a blowout tide I had 3.5 ft. at one spot no less than 5' the rest of the way.

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts