Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL TEAMS AND INDIVIDUALS ARE INVITED TO A​
Surf Fishing Tournament​
Sanctioned by the Association of Surf Angling Clubs​
AT BRIGANTINE, NJ​
Sponsored by
Surf – N – Land Sportsmans Club
May 17, 2014​
Registration: 6:00 to 7:00 at Tournament Headquarters, American Legion Post 396, 3218 Brigantine Ave., Brigantine, NJ, 08203​
Entry Fees: Six Person Team - $50.00, Individual - $10.00​
Fishing Sessions: 1[SUP]st[/SUP] position 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM, 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Position 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM​
Following fishing sessions, Awards will be presented in the following categories at HQ
Lunch will be served
First Place Team First place Individual​
Second Place Team Second Place Individual​
Third Place Team Third Place Individual​
Plus
Youth Awards​
Women’s Awards​
Also
Calcuttas for Most and Largest Fish​
“You’ve got to enter to win”​
The City of Brigantine issues a $10.00, one day special event 4WD pass. If you do not have an annual Brigantine pass, it can be obtained at tournament HQ at time of registration. Pre-registration fees, made payable to Surf & Land Sportsmans Club, may be sent to:​
Surf & Land Sportsman Club, C/O Joe Skelly, 20 Garden Avenue, Blackwood, NJ 08012​
For additional information:​
Bob Moore (267) 908-1920​
A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR ASAC SPONSERS
CTS, Guides Choice, Fisherman Magazine, JK Rods & Rigs, Striper Bites, Digital Dagger​
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSERS

Attachments

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Zatara will be there,,,,, and I cant freakin wait. I have not been fishing the salt yet this year.

Correction team zatara and 1 :) My son (7) will be fishing next to us.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Slammer will there fishing ON team BRRC

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Zatara will be there,,,,, and I cant freakin wait. I have not been fishing the salt yet this year.

Correction team zatara and 1 :) My son (7) will be fishing next to us.
see you Saturday:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
not many fish caught our team came in 3rd place with 1 18" bluefish from what I heard the team that won had 2 bass

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
final results are not up yet but I know s.j. surfcasters came in 2nd and njbba finished 1st
will post complete results as soon as possible

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
I was the guy that got knocked over by the wave:D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I saw that happen, and then Mark tripped going over to you. Everything ok?

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
I saw that happen, and then Mark tripped going over to you. Everything ok?[/QUOTE
I was fine:thumbsup: I kept my head above water I did not want my cigarette to go out:D thank you for asking

·
Registered
681 Posts
Bucket,

NJBBA did it again. Congrats to you and the Beach Buggy team.

fdformicola,

too cold to go under this time of year. Were you trying to get more distance on your cast?

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Bucket,

NJBBA did it again. Congrats to you and the Beach Buggy team.

fdformicola,

too cold to go under this time of year. Were you trying to get more distance on your cast?
I had hip waders on, the water was only about knee high, I kinda lost my balance when I got hit by 2 waves from different directions at the same time. Suffered from shrinkage the rest of the day:D

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
will be back at Monday, different area, CMP, hoping for better results

·
Registered
5,587 Posts

Come on now that wasn't a trip :) LOL I was exhausted running over to him in the waders LOL. Finally the big wader feet caught me, I knew I was going down so I took knee :)

Bigguy I wish I knew you were on the BArn. It was nice meeting a number of the Surf and Land club. It was agreat time, bit rough fishing with the waves, I wish I could have gotten my son on something.

Funny thing I had to help get some work done at the campground this morning. When finished we went to OC beach to fish for a bit around 2:00pm. After 5 minutes I had a nice 13 in kingfish. 5 minutes later a big doggie, some quick action. then what seemed to be 5 minutes later it got real winds and cold and the family and even myself (wearing shorts) were done.

·
Registered
20,307 Posts
I was to the right of Fred. Saw Shakey running over and figured he had it well in hand. Turned around again and both were staggering. Looked like a Frazier Ali fight. Bigguy, you were in the white camper? Good job on the tourney. Everyone I spoke to had a good time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.