BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
I have only have round, but can see where square would be better - more edges to hang multiple plugs in each compartment and less wasted space around outside of the tube due to round shape. :huh:

·
Registered
914 Posts
I think I prefer round. Had a 10 tube Precision Pak and just got a 4 tube MAK, and I can fit almost as much in the MAK bag as I could in the Precision Pak. Just my opinion. I have a feeling you are going to get 50/50 with this one, all has to do w/ personal preference.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I think I prefer round. Had a 10 tube Precision Pak and just got a 4 tube MAK, and I can fit almost as much in the MAK bag as I could in the Precision Pak. Just my opinion. I have a feeling you are going to get 50/50 with this one, all has to do w/ personal preference.
Round peg in a square hole:p

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I think it depends on what your carrying. Stuffing (4) small swimmers in a square tube is nice. Stuffing a large darter in a square tube seems like a waste of space...

RyanF

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.