BASS BARN banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attended surf day today and really enjoyed myself and learned a lot. Thanks to the JSS for putting together a great show. If you missed it check it out next year.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
nice place to check out some rods but missed the opportunity to test cast them.
for $10 there should be more vendors imo
was good to see old friends and make some new ones :wave:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Definitely gotta thank sea isle mike @ century rods and fish head Greg @ Fhq for hooking up rfa-nj with a sweet 9.5ft slingshot and penn battle! Partnered with the boga, aqua skins bag, and assorted wood plugs from the merchantville fc I was able to run a profitable raffle to benefit our nj chapter.

Thanks guys!

And I couldn't resist the new 12' HPR C2 2-5oz. Had to place an order. Can't wait to be out casting bucket by 50 yds this spring! :thumbsup::razz::D

·
Registered
26 Posts
JSS surfday

This my first time with my 7 year old and we both had a great time. Great seminars and some really great people to talk to and learn from. Thanks JSS and DJ Muller and the whole gang for a great show.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The two seminars by Tommy Bozan and DJ Muller were more than worth the price of admission. I got to cast one of Sea Isle Mikes rods at the Bucks Co. show and yesterday placed my order for a sling shot series 10'-6'' stick. Come on spring.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
circlehook,did you lose my #?
you never called about me winning the rod raffle! :huh:
Nope. I got it. I just never put your tickets in the barrel! :razz: :D

Two fine young men from north jersey won the raffles. And I'm hoping the one made a point to stop over and thank sea isle mike and fish head Greg personally.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts