BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im planning a vacation April 15 to April 22 to go to Hutchinson island Florida. We're staying right on the beach so I'm planning on Doin some surf fishing. Does anyone know what kind of fish u cAn catch off the surf that time of the year any tips would be very helpful :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Look up snook nook bait and tackle in jensen beach. When I lived in that area I went there for everything, guys are great and will tell you whats biting and where to fish. Bring rods for the backwater down there too... lots of good wading spots along the mangroves on the backside of hutchinson island. You can get into pompano, snook, redfish, crevalle jack, sharks, the list goes on. I caught well there everytime I fished on clams and shrimp, or pompano jigs. Cobia run the beach that time of year too.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Ditto on above,used to vacation here every year in the winter for a week or two. Lots of good fishing oon the beach for all the above including blues and spanish macks. Big Jack can sometimes blitz the beach. early AM and late PM are best. Also, ditto on the Snook Nook. They've got everything you need and are extremely helpful and nice folks. Have Fun!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.