BASS BARN banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed to Assateague Island next weekend with a large group of Fathers and children. We are camping on the beach and I would like to offer some of the group the opportunity to surf fish. Last year a smaller group went and I was unsuccesful with a fish finder rig and bunker. The water is 53 right now and hopefully will warm slightly before next week. I am a boater in NJ and have experience fishing striper up here with clam and jigging. Can someone offer some advice as to what I might target there and how to rig? I would really appreciate some tips. I do know I must purchase a MD fishing license. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and suggestions.
Brian

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha. Raf brings all the fun and plays a mean guitar. Hope your going. Anyone else know what we are in store for in southern Maryland right now?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just bustin about Raf. Sounds like a great trip. I'm not part of the group this year but I'll keep an eye out for next years trip. Good luck on and hopefully you get some responses. I agree with keeper, you may get better response in surf forum or even Chesapeake forum. Have fun and i love the name triplet revenge !

DD

·
Registered
124 Posts
They are getting black drum and assorted other species now . Clam or sand fleas !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts