BASS BARN banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have several surf rods for sale - selling for my grandfather- all are brand new-- sizes vary from 8-9 ft to 15 ft- shakespear, diawa and some other names. nice rods - and less than 20.00 each. I will try to post some pics. They key word there is try. :confused:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Bent Prop said:
Have several surf rods for sale - selling for my grandfather- all are brand new-- sizes vary from 8-9 ft to 15 ft- shakespear, diawa and some other names. nice rods - and less than 20.00 each. I will try to post some pics. They key word there is try. :confused:

conventional or Spin?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Bent Prop, I am very intersted in the 15 footer, What is the brand, conventional or spinner and town you are located in. Doug

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Bent Prop, I am very intersted in the 15 footer, What is the brand, conventional or spinner and town you are located in. Doug Sorry double post

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Any new news yet???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
surf rod info

I did not expect such a large response for this. I need to get the rods from my grandfathers house, or at least post pics sizes and brand names. They are good quality and new but not top of the line- I think some are south bend, diawa, shakespeare, eagle claw etc. But still a good buy. I am saving all e-mails and replies and will respond to everyone. Thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Still interested in the 15'. Main thing is where are you located and conventional or spinner [email protected]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts