BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad and I made our first trip to the Flats on Friday with Capt. Mike Benjamin out of North East. What a blast! We nailed about 15 fish right away on jigs and spoons before switching to topwater. I landed a nice 40+ incher on an Amazon Ripper that I use for muskie fishing and had about 10 more huge blow-ups. We finished the day with about 30-35 fish, between 18 and 40". I'm in the process of booking two trips for next spring and looking for a susky flats/ cape may mud flats boat to make a few on my own.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've heard that there is some decent fishing from the bank down there. I work in Cecil and Harford Counties about 3 days a week and have been trying to gather some info on where/when to go. I've heard Turkey Pt. has some fish. I've thrown lures at the park in North East on Walnut without any luck too. I was thinking of taking a few casts at Craig Park in HdG. Any info would be great!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Unfortunately, today is the last day for legal catch-n-release on the Susquehanna Flats. The entire area closes to striper fishing tonite at midnight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts