BASS BARN banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went down with barner Want2fishmore. Brought herring. set up just up from 95 with 100 other boats. Half our into it my buddy pete got his PB a nice 44" fatty.
Shortly after that he pulled a banana out of his lunch bag.:eek:
The wind picked up, he broke a fish off, I lost a potential pb and another runoff missed.

He now understands to NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!
pic coming.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A good day fishing....

Just imagine..... i lived in Newark, Delaware just 20 minutes away to great fishing and never knew it as a boy....I now live in New Jersey about 1hr and 40 min away.:(

What a day with eelball. He put us right on the spot.:) The net i brought with us was way to small....and he managed to grab the lip of this gator for me. If you look closely at the pic you'll see why i don't do much grabing any more....those teeth are sharp...lol.
And yes i learned my lesson...NEVER.....NEVER....BRING A BANANA ON A BOAT!!!! NEVER!:D

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aha!! Banana man. Surprised you didn't bring some banana bread. Turn the radio on and listen to some Bananarama!!
Ok, I think you've learned your lesson now;)

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Most boats you GO OVER if you pull out BANANA

Congrats gentleman on getting a nice fish:) , boy she's fat!!!!!!:eek: Want2fishmore nice tactic on pulling out a banana just after YOU CAUGHT YOUR PB fish;) :p , Hee,Hee:D . :) Haig

1 - 10 of 10 Posts