BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't take the cold, rain and inactivity need something productive to do-----how about a swap??? No theme just something you enjoy tying that might even catch a fish or two!

Shoot for 10 participants (+/-)

I'll start the game with a Bunnystrip something or other.

Wasteman

·
Registered
315 Posts
I'm in as long it is no more than 12 tiers, gotta set a dateline also but i guess that comes once we get enough participents..

·
Registered
315 Posts
i will give it until saturday to get enough people or i'm out. got alot of other stuff to do.
PS these normally work better in the off season right now everybody is getting ready for their own stock i know i have tied like a madman all winter and have nothing left to show for it.

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
Wasteman, Welcome to the barn. Like Rowdy said it is getting close to show time. Most everyone is trying to get out as soon as the weather eases up alittle and with daylight savings time most would rather fish than tie. Next winter would probably work out better. Never know, you might get a response. Good Luck, if not go out and catchem.

·
Registered
5,585 Posts
Completely agree with Rory. I just did a swap with 17 people, and I'm all out of everything, especially hooks! This really isn't the best time of year anyway because no one wants to tie. They all want TO FISH!!!!!!!!!! :D Unfortunately the weather gurus keep doing wind and rain dance....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Democracy in action....swap will be postponed to Jan 2005!

Until Next Year

Wasteman

·
Registered
315 Posts
as soon as the off season swap starts let me know, I'm In.

·
Banned
964 Posts
If some guys just wanna trade a few informally at the next meeting or two, I'd be game.. But for a big group, yeah... Definitely an off-season event.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts