BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Luck"E"Strike Bass Magic swim baits? I just picked up a package at Dicks and was wondering if anyone has had any luck on them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just bought the reaction strike fathead JR swimbait. Haven't used them yet but they look good. Has anyone used any hardbody swimbaits? There not cheap at all but a bought 2 king kong baits and a king shad. All three baits costs me $75.00!!! Hope they are worth it!!!

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
MARTINEZ597 said:
There not cheap at all but a bought 2 king kong baits and a king shad. All three baits costs me $75.00!!! Hope they are worth it!!!
That first snag your going swimming:eek: At least I know I would at 25 bucks a lure.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
MARTINEZ597 said:
I just bought the reaction strike fathead JR swimbait. Haven't used them yet but they look good. Has anyone used any hardbody swimbaits? There not cheap at all but a bought 2 king kong baits and a king shad. All three baits costs me $75.00!!! Hope they are worth it!!!
I have a king shad as well in the gizzard shad model.. haven't caught anything on it yet but it looks nice in the water

As far as swimbaits go, I stick w/ the storm bluegills and whatnot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts