BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tag fish for the American Littoral Society or anyone else? I started last year and just wanted to know some feedback. I'm nowhere close to the man, Bucktail Willie, but hope to tag a bunch and hear some response. I have tagged both bass and tog, and recaught 4 out of 50 some tog. It is cool seeing someone catch one of your tagged fish, and making them release it.

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
yOU CAN'T CATCH ME UNLESS YOU START

I'm over 9000 with 1472 this year and I can be caught BUT you have to get started

Pretty interesting how far these fish travel. i have returns from every State from Maine to North Carolina

Good luck :cool:

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bucktail, I could never catch up to you, you're like the Michael Jordan of fishing. I have only tagged about 70 fish, I forget my tags alot and have a hard time pulling myself from fishing to tag while the fish are biting good. Any good stories from tagging or have you caught the same fish twice in one day? My quickest recapture was 4 days. Anyway Bucktail, I did the math ang it would cost me about $4500 to catch up to you with paying $5 for ten tags :D :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts