BASS BARN banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys when i rent a boat i only get like a dozen crabs and for paying 100.00 for the day thats not a good deal.. can someone take me crabing some day and show me how to do it right...

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
$100 a day. :eek: :confused:

Give the Beaver Dam, Dividing Creek area....much cheaper and I guarantee you'll get more than a dozen crabs. Also bring a light fishing rod with you, lots of small stripers, perch, puppy drum and catfish in the area.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
If your gonna spend that loot head down to MD... Make NJ crabs look like midgets!

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Hey Philly, if you want to crab Sea Isle I can take you out. Just wait about a month until it gets a little better.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I caught the crabs at Beaver Damn! I loved that t-shirt as a teenage. Great place to go crabbing, I haven't been in a few years but it used to be run by great people as well, hopefully it still is.

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey capt if you want to take me and show me how to do it let me know when... i'll buy the traps bait and pay the gas for the day....

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
BEAVER DAMN IS BETWEEN FORTESCUE AND PORT NORISS BASICALLY.DIVIDING CREEK IS ANOTHER GOOD PLACE AS LISTED ABOVE. I THINK THEY BOTH HAVE WEBSITES.ALSO AS PHIL STATED RUN THE WATER FROM WILDWOOD MUA BACK INLAND. YOU CANT GO WRONG.OR PARK OFF 47 JAST PAST THE PARKWAY GOING INTO WILDWOOD . SAME WATER AS I MENTIOINED OR STAY ON THE PARKWAY TILL FIRST OVERPASS AFTER 47 .ONCE AGAIN SAME WATERWAY WHICH PRODUCES GOOD CRAB.
FRESH BUNKER OR BLUES OR CHICKEN AND HAVE FUN. OH ALSO YOU MAY NEED A TRAP OR TWO

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
hey capt if you want to take me and show me how to do it let me know when... i'll buy the traps bait and pay the gas for the day....
You got it. My # is 609-617-1009. Give me a call sometime and we'll set up a day.

·
Registered
28,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys capt phil i guess i will wait to hear reports to set something up or you can always get a hold of my my # is 267-974-5887 and let me know when its a good time.

·
Registered
9,118 Posts
Originally posted by phillyfishing:
thanks guys capt phil i guess i will wait to hear reports to set something up or you can always get a hold of my my # is 267-974-5887 and let me know when its a good time.
Sounds good to me. Early June is when the action picks up.

·
Registered
534 Posts
phillyfishing, here's a web site of a guy down the street from me here in beautiful downtown Dividing Creek. If we got nothing else, we got crabs. If you need directions, if you need a partner for the day to go out with you let me know.
look here

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Originally posted by Splitditch:
If we got nothing else, we got crabs.
....and mosquitos, greenheads and gnats. :D ;)

Great area, I love stopping by Maple Avenue when I'm in the area.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Talk to Grabbe, he always gets crabs ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts