BASS BARN banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
$100 a day. :eek: :confused:

Give the Beaver Dam, Dividing Creek area....much cheaper and I guarantee you'll get more than a dozen crabs. Also bring a light fishing rod with you, lots of small stripers, perch, puppy drum and catfish in the area.

·
Registered
31,677 Posts
BEAVER DAMN IS BETWEEN FORTESCUE AND PORT NORISS BASICALLY.DIVIDING CREEK IS ANOTHER GOOD PLACE AS LISTED ABOVE. I THINK THEY BOTH HAVE WEBSITES.ALSO AS PHIL STATED RUN THE WATER FROM WILDWOOD MUA BACK INLAND. YOU CANT GO WRONG.OR PARK OFF 47 JAST PAST THE PARKWAY GOING INTO WILDWOOD . SAME WATER AS I MENTIOINED OR STAY ON THE PARKWAY TILL FIRST OVERPASS AFTER 47 .ONCE AGAIN SAME WATERWAY WHICH PRODUCES GOOD CRAB.
FRESH BUNKER OR BLUES OR CHICKEN AND HAVE FUN. OH ALSO YOU MAY NEED A TRAP OR TWO

·
Registered
534 Posts
phillyfishing, here's a web site of a guy down the street from me here in beautiful downtown Dividing Creek. If we got nothing else, we got crabs. If you need directions, if you need a partner for the day to go out with you let me know.
look here

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Originally posted by Splitditch:
If we got nothing else, we got crabs.
....and mosquitos, greenheads and gnats. :D ;)

Great area, I love stopping by Maple Avenue when I'm in the area.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Talk to Grabbe, he always gets crabs ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.