BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading dow to the shore anytime soon? Need to get out for a day? Have the desire to talk about fishing? Need to get away from the w*#*?

Stop in at NO BONES BAIT AND TACKLE. Be happy to talk all day about flounder, stripers and weakies. Have all my back bay and rips tackle there and all the rigs I use.

This can be the hardest time for all of us. Ready to go fishing but it's just too early yet. So if we can't fish we can talk about it. We have a heater and chairs and a WaWa just around the corner.

You can even pick up a striped bass bonus application.

If you need to get out and smell the salt water again just stop by. Call if anyone is interested. 609-522-3017.

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
thanks fred.. i will be checking in with you.
could always learn more

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is talk about it for the summer but I just don't know what the producer is going to do. They turn on the camera and I fish. The rest of it is a mystery to me. :confused:

·
Registered
3,839 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
YOU MUST BRING HIM A COFFEE OR HE WON'T LET YOU IN.
YA CRAKIN UP DOWN THERE?????GETTING LONELY????

NEED SOME BUCKETS???? take a ride along the Ocean Drive and find me. I gotta bunch of 5 gal buckets w/lids.

·
Registered
19,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds like my new bestest buddie. :D :cool:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
OK... so how does he take his coffee?????

[ 02-12-2005, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: med ]

·
Registered
31,674 Posts
where is this bait shop located obviously in wildwood but where or is there a website

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Phish; Go over the Route 47 Bridge in to Wildwood Turn Right at Bottom of Bridge next to Boathouse Resterant!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Originally posted by med:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BIGGESTJACK:
OK... so how does he take his coffee????? </font>[/QUOTE]Like his women, Hot, ...... hahaha nah I better not say it....lmao

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, new to the area from VA and NC. I will be fishing Indian River and the Delaware Bay for the first time this season. Any advice? Most important--when do we get rolling?!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Southernbrother, what's up. The Striped Bass will start in later March depending on the water temp. Definetly into April you can pick up Bass bucktailing in the rips. Also Black Drum will begin to start in the Del. bay in the later part of April and really get going in May. Good luck!! Catch em up!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Capt Craig, thanks for the quick response and the info. Any need for umbrellas with bucktails? Any other info is welcome--I just purchased a new CC and I am ichin' to load it up! Thanks again!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts