BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

This is a Bayou2 from Dagger with seat cushions and 2 paddles. One of the paddles was repaired and works OK. I used it solo and with my son for fishing. It is about 14ft. long and weighs approximately 55lbs. It has less than 50 hours of use and still has the model sticker on the port bow. $550 or Best Offer. I'm located in Bear, DE 19701 [email protected]

·
Banned
7,632 Posts
im looking for another yak, may be interested......whats the best way to transport these things???

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hard Head, I have used the 6.5ft. bed of my pickup with the tailgate down. I also have put it on a ladder rack when I was hauling 2 yaks with the bed full of camping stuff. I've seen them on top of minivans and cars equiped with sport racks too.

Dabigfrog, I'm not sure of the weight limit. I'll see if I can find out and post. But my buddy and I used it in the Chester River once. He's about 6'2"/220lbs. and I'm 5'6" 160lbs. if that helps.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I couldn't find the specs for this model on Dagger's website, but similar models have a weight limit in the 450-500lbs. range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts