I can e-mail it to you if not

·
Registered
168 Posts
Very cool vedio, looks like you working for that bad boy. Great job! :D

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Ron, those fish are great. I wish they would come up here in the summer. :eek: BTW, had 20 bass in the back today on clam bellies. You better come back up here.

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by aimless:
Ron, those fish are great. I wish they would come up here in the summer. :eek: BTW, had 20 bass in the back today on clam bellies. You better come back up here.
That's awesome man, good job. Did you see the cow we weighed in at the Hodge Podge ???

I am coming back up ,mid-summer and then my two typical Fall trips.

Keep those reports coming,

Take Care

Ron

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
They're still there and hungry. I think weve got them trained now. Although the spot is getting crowded all of a sudden. :(

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Bgsdad:
What no cigar?!
That must have been an imposter!
Graet Job Ron!
Bruce

Check the offshore Forum, had a great day offshore

That will be you in about 2 weeks ;)

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Ron, The fish are still there. It's around 15 to 20 fish per trip unless a certain nimrod with a couple motors (black) that sound like cement mixers comes in and never turns them off. That shuts the fish right off in 10 feet of water. :mad:

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by aimless:
Ron, The fish are still there. It's around 15 to 20 fish per trip unless a certain nimrod with a couple motors (black) that sound like cement mixers comes in and never turns them off. That shuts the fish right off in 10 feet of water. :mad:
I think I remember that guy. That is a real common theme up there. Happens at TI bridge all the time. We went over this before on TBB, some guys feel as if the motors atract the fish :rolleyes:

Love to see them in the Mosquito Lagoon ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts