BASS BARN banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a beautifull Nautical theme item, great for a shore house, nautical themed den, or even a large live aboard boat. This is s full size Coffee table and end table, both are made to look just like a wooden lobster trap,beautifull pieces,all teak wood with glass tops. I picked them up in an Estate sale, they're both in excellent shape. The daughter had paid over $400.'s for the set,to put in her fathers nautical themed den. I looked them up on some different sites, they make a smaller set with real lobster traps, they aren't that expensive, this set is much bigger and extremely well made with beautifull teak wood, it has the netting for the entrance ends, beautifull pieces. I'll get some photos added as soon as I can, If you email me I can send you the photos right out. I'm asking $175.00's for the pair.if your interested shoot me an email, they'll need tobe picked up in Berlin NJ. I was going to put them on ebay but thought a barner may like them for their home. thanks alot. Ron [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts