BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You would just send your teasers you tied to me, I split them up, and send them back out to all the guys who participated. You would be tying one extra (10 total) for a donation. Click on the link in the post above and respond to that post if you are interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Question you need 10 of the same teasers? Any size hook? Any color? anything else i should know? I am new to this
Yes, you would tie 10 of the same teaser and send them to me with a stamp in the envelope (for return of your teasers). I'll get 10 from everyone including myself. I'll split them up (everybody gets one of everyone else's) and send them out. One of everyone's teaser will get donated to Russ (rjf3) for the Jacob Egolf Foundation - I believe they auction them off.

As for hook, color, ect. no, I'd just say tie something that you like to use and catches fish lol. The idea of the swap is to have everyone be able to get their hands on some teasers tied by other members and get some new ideas of their own. Alot of really talented guys on here who tie some really cool patterns. Just reply in the other thread too - I guess I can count you in?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts