BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased new for $85.00 for the pair.... never installed ..... will take $50.00........ No shipping... will meet for pick up only in or close to Union County

Trailer bunks provide great support for your boat. Unfortunately, most trailer bunks are covered with carpet to protect your boat, and that same carpet makes it difficult to launch or retrieve. A great way to improve the performance of your bunk is to add Bunk Slicks. These enhanced slicks simply screw onto your bunks and allow your boat to glide smoothly on and off without the back break.

[ 06-07-2006, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: broken bobber ]

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
thats what i need for my crabbin boat but im in south jersey. bb

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
I got them for my 17 ft carolina and they work great. when your trailering though you want that boat tied down well

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Originally posted by broken bobber:
COME GET THEM FOR 40.00
yo bobber how you doing have you beenout with capt sam lately looks like you are selling your boat or are you still keeping it drop me a line when you get a chance by the way had 6 keepers 5.4lbs with sam last week wed

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
whats up doobie.... Selling off the remains from my 19ftr I sold last Fall.. still got a bimini top to post and a winter cover... purchased a 22 ft cc back in April.....

Sam be da man... I just jumped on 2 charters with him this coming December....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts