BASS BARN banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove to meet up with Joe from Terminator to pick up a pair of combo setups he was selling. glad i did, it was worth the drive. nice to meet an avid sportsman whos enthusiastic about fishing and tackle. I can hardly wait for spring to break these bad boys in. TERMINATOR TACKLE :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Drove to meet up with Joe from Terminator to pick up a pair of combo setups he was selling. glad i did, it was worth the drive. nice to meet an avid sportsman whos enthusiastic about fishing and tackle. I can hardly wait for spring to break these bad boys in. TERMINATOR TACKLE :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Mike,
It was nice to meet you.. We like to think of ourselves as Taylor's for the fishing market. We try to take the time with each and every customer to ensure they get a product that is tailored specifically for them and their fishing environments.

Great meeting you and let me know when your ready for that radar system.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Have you gone over Ron's tackle yet?
Randy,
I try to avoid his tackle. lololol
Every year he hands me a birds nest of lures and asks me to re rig them for him... I throw them in the trash as soon as he leaves and tell him they were all no good. lol

Thats what friends are for...:huh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts