BASS BARN banner

Thank You Captain Skip

931 views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  striper2278 
#1 ·
Stalker 11/12/05 - PM trip - man, what a beautiful day, 60 degress, water was flat, 57 degree water temp, left snug harbor about 11:45, first drift, we nail a slot fish on a bucktail....next 2 hours, nothing.....and skip was workin his tail off to get us on top of fish and he did, he was marking fish all day....they had lock jaw, 35mph winds for 2 days, murky water........

skip made one last move around 3 oclock and bam, multiple hockups on every drift. My man greg got the biggest of the day, just over 36 inches. As the sun was fading, the bite was on!!! We limited out on slots and had several bigguns as well. About 4 or so the wind picked up and it got a bit bumpy, but it did not slow down the bite. We ended the day with 16 bass, from 20 to 36 inches, and missed a few others.

Consdiering that we got one fish in the first 3 hours, and with the wind on thurs and fri as well as dirty water, we did darn good!!!

So thanks skip for that last move that produced non-stop action....and kept me from bringin the skunk home!!! The crew was great and we had a great time.

C-ya on the 26th!!! - SJB

See less See more
#9 ·
Good job Skipper the Ripper :D .

Steve, nice seeing you again the other day, hope I can get out with you guys on the 26th.

Pete, nice meeting you for a second, thanks for fishing with us.

Joe Black, got you email, I passed it to Scarboni. See ya this weekend. Laters

[ 11-14-2005, 11:19 PM: Message edited by: Stalker Charters ]

#11 ·
Skip or Steve,
Do you have a copy of the photo from the 11/12 Saturday PM trip? I would like to see it, if anyone has one. Skip, 'see you on the 11/20 Sunday PM trip. Looking for more bucktail action.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.