BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished with Captain Dan Schafer, aka Insomniac, Sunday morning. What a great trip. I feel like I went to Tog college. If you are looking to go out, catch fish, learn and have a GREAT time, this is the place to do it.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Thanks Justin!! It was great having you boat! Had a cool sight today..They were jumping out of the water and swimming on the surface while spawning.

If work didn't screw me this past fall I would have had the pleasure of fishing the back bays for striper with Danl! Glad you had a good trip with any luck I will get on board one day.
Thanks!!! Hopefully we'll get on the fish this year!

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Hey dan, I'm booked with you for one week from today! I can not wait. I almost got my dad his first striper on a lure last year on fathers day but it hit close to the boat, caught him off guard and he pulled the hook out at the last second. It would have given him a back bay grand slam for the day. I can't wait to learn from one of the best. See you soon!

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Hey dan, I'm booked with you for one week from today! I can not wait. I almost got my dad his first striper on a lure last year on fathers day but it hit close to the boat, caught him off guard and he pulled the hook out at the last second. It would have given him a back bay grand slam for the day. I can't wait to learn from one of the best. See you soon!
Awesome! Can't wait!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts