BASS BARN banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
learned some new things from you.you reinforced what little i do know on spring stripers and drum and gave me new tid bits that will help. explaining the parasites will go a long way.;) once again great door prizes where as always i took the skunk:mad: . thanks njangler guys for the show.:)
dave thanks for the ride and john thanks for the bag full of goodies. good seeing you steve and nice meeting you scott.

·
Registered
19,549 Posts
I agree. I always wanted to hear Capt Harv speak and it was worth it.

The worm Drum issue was very interesting. And without naming one area to fish, I've got some new striper/areas to fish just by listening and putting two and two together.

Thanks NJAngler

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
It was an informative seminar overall. Glad I attended. And yes Captain Harv is very knowledgeable Captain. He obvioulsy enjoys the marine biology aspect of understding fish habitats.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I enjoyed ALL the speakers.....I really enjoyed myself and it was well worth the moneys spent. I also liked the RFA information....after the speech I am now compelled to join, something, maybe a couple clubs / memberships.....

PLUS I picked up a copy of 2007/2008 season on DVD... I dont get the show on DTV......

Thanks NJ Angler!!!.....

·
Registered
96 Posts
migratory info about the fish we seek was great info I guess the old story about thinking like a fish still holds . Great night just gets the blood flowing and ready for the herring run up the Big D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts