BASS BARN banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from his seminar in Brigantine. If you ever get a chance to attend one don't miss it. He opened my eyes to opurtunities close to where Ive been fishing for 30 years but never realized those habitats where productive. Ive got a lot of exploring to do this season on my solo skiff.

·
Registered
13,766 Posts
Want to second the THANKS!

Barrell, wish I would have recognized ya... but it was pretty packed.

This really opened my eyes to a lot of new behaviors, new opportunities and explains why
I've been scratching my head over fishing down here.

btw, are you selling those solo skiffs yet?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Hi John & Rob glad you enjoyed it,, I liked his points on casting and the Tog tips...loads of great info............when Dan and I set up this seminar I told the guys in the club that he is a young dude and some of us have line older than him on our reels, lol....See you can teach a old fisherman new tricks:) AGAIN A HUGE THANKS TO DAN :thumbsup:
PS John,, welcome to the club your membership card and info is in the mail

Joe R.
20ft Classic Seacraft
Susie II

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, However next year there may bea plastic version and I will sell that. I have my handmade glass one here at the shop if you want to see it. It will plane in six inches with my 200 pounds on it.
Want to second the THANKS!

Barrell, wish I would have recognized ya... but it was pretty packed.

This really opened my eyes to a lot of new behaviors, new opportunities and explains why
I've been scratching my head over fishing down here.

btw, are you selling those solo skiffs yet?

·
Registered
13,766 Posts
Thanks... I definitely plan on stopping by to see it (and a few other things :) )

·
Registered
443 Posts
No one recorded the session? Insomniac...waiting on a vid of this...please! I will pay for it.

Karl

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There were so many little facts and details given out you really need to watch it a few times to recall everything.

·
Registered
13,766 Posts
4 different striped bass fisheries were highlighted: inlet/beach/jetty; marsh settings; nighttime lights; and the bulk of the presentation was on marsh and flats fishing.

He also covered fishing the sod banks and some techniques for tog, sheepshead and triggers.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Just saw this.

Thanks everyone!

Karl, They're will be a lot of stuff coming out in the near future. Very high detail. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts