BASS BARN banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's Right On George Poveromo Today and Saturday

That's Right episode airing Today and Tomorrow,
OCEAN CITY, MARYLAND, WHITE MARLIN – The white marlin fishing off the mid-Atlantic has been nothing short of sensational the past few years, and, in this episode, Poveromo cashes in on an awesome bite off Ocean City, Maryland. Fishing aboard Captain John Oughton’s “That’s Right”, Poveromo catches and releases five white marlin in a nearly slick calm sea. In this dramatic episode, you’ll learn the most important tips on how to raise and score more white marlin, and see sensational footage of white marlin on the teasers, billing and eating baits, and unleashing heart-stopping acrobatic displays! The Poveromo team stayed at the Castle In The Sand Resort in Ocean City.

Friday, February 3 – 2:30 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)
Featured airing: Saturday, February 4 – 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time)
Encore Performances: Saturday, May 5 – 11:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Spending the day with George and crew tomorrow as his seminar stops in Annapolis.

·
Registered
866 Posts
good episode..

watched it last night. Good episode! really enjoyed it. Awesome footage of the white taking a bally right off the transom. :thumbsup:

You gave that mate a mighty tongue lashing! "leave the teasers in the water unless I tell you to take 'em out!!" He won't make that mistake again! :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Awesome show, really got the adrenaline going. Can't wait for the season to get here.Reminded me of hand feeding the Tuna when they are in your slick. Them ******'s were close!

·
Registered
69 Posts
John and George put on a great show today at the SWS seminar in Annapolis. They mentioned how important it is to leave the other baits in the water after a hookup (and noted that the show airing today retained the reminder to the mate to make their point).

·
Registered
453 Posts
Got a chance to talk to Capt. John Oughton today...He is a very nice guy....class act...the seminar was great...lots of little pointers that will help us on those slow days... Looking forward to the upcoming season...

·
Registered
162 Posts
I also had a great time today and couldn't thank George enought for the VIP access. All but one of the captains were truely forthcoming with tips, techniques and locations. Got to love Jimmy Price. Some of the stories he told in the green room were hillarious.

For $55, this is an incredible value and a great way to break the winter blues. Already looking forward to next year.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Great show! Oughton is the man! Footage was amazing! Bonvetti is a beast in the pit! WTG guys!!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Guys, the Show was great truly amazing when they come up short was an awesome shot for the video. George and his team do great work on the show. Really like the seminar series will be up in NJ for another one. Thanks To all, and my team on our boats do a great job it wouldn't be possible with out them.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Good Job John... Let us know when your back in OC I will bring you a couple pounds of my deer Jerky for you to enjoy out on the water...Duane

1 - 13 of 13 Posts