BASS BARN banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fest was yesterday, February 20. Met many "barners", who were previously names on posts. Had a great time. Lotsa valuable door prizes, outstanding food and hors d'oeuvres. I'm sure all who attended share my thoughts. It's an annual event we can look foreward to. Thank you Ron, Joe (Rod Father) and all who made this event the sucess it was.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
This was my first barnfest and didnt know anyone. It was nice meeting you Baybee, Zman, Ma/Pa Kelly, Ron Reddington, AJBruno and Bt3100. Got to see my girls and guys from the Girls Place. They open March 27... : ) Sea tow was $10 bucks off. Signed up for that. Unfortunately I didnt win any door prizes but there was some good ones for sure..

Boats in the shop getting its etec motor every 3 year maintance. Will be ready to go in march...

See you guys on the bay.... Reelquick keep in touch...

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Was a first timer their with my wife and another couple. I had my barn name on the tag. Met lots of folks. Quite a few didn't have the barn names, that would of been better to be able to recognize names. Did meet lots of fellow fisherpeople. Good luck to the Kelly's!

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
This was my first barnfest and didnt know anyone. It was nice meeting you Baybee, Zman, Ma/Pa Kelly, Ron Reddington and Bt3100. Got to see my girls and guys from the Girls Place. They open March 27... : ) Sea tow was $10 bucks off. Signed up for that. Unfortunately I didnt win any door prizes but there was some good ones for sure..

Boats in the shop getting its etec motor every 3 year maintance. Will be ready to go in march...

Good to meet you Killerbee :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This was my first barnfest and didnt know anyone. It was nice meeting you Baybee, Zman, Ma/Pa Kelly, Ron Reddington and Bt3100. Got to see my girls and guys from the Girls Place. They open March 27... : ) Sea tow was $10 bucks off. Signed up for that. Unfortunately I didnt win any door prizes but there was some good ones for sure..

Happy to meet you to "bee". Won't be long now, we'll be buzzing around the bay stinging stripers.:D

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hey Aj. Same here. At the time of the fest I wasnt sure of your name. Now I remember from here. Red boat.

See you in the bay...

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Good to see you had a great time. I didn't get to meet any of you guys. Since you had a good time maybe next year.:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Barn Fest

It was my first Barnfest and would like to thank the organizers, contributors and band for a good nite. This is my second year as a boater/fisherman out of Harbor View and have great respect for Bass Barn members. Thanks also go out to the charter captions, Sea Tow at my table and everyone for being so friendly. See you next year.:wave:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.