The bass barn is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,923 Posts
You and I were having this conversation today on the job.:D

If you want honest answers you have to hide the voters idenitys.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
A is correct. We all talk about fishing more then we do. Its because we can't fish 247.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussed by a few.
Cussed by a few.
Read by everybody!:D

·
Registered
967 Posts
C- Alot of Knuckle heads!

I must say, some are very nice knuckle heads:D. I'm a closet knuckle head, myself:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
I'm a knuckle head who makes friends with good fisherman so i catch fish:). I also don't know jack about fishing.:confused::confused: and I'm afraid of sunburn..damn Josh so many choices:D.

·
Registered
6,029 Posts
This survey is great.... A great deal of nothing. The choices: Alot of people who like to talk about fishing more than actually do it..; Alot of people who pretend to know what they are talking about..; Alot of knuckle heads; do not encompass the entire universe of choices.

Meaningless!!!

·
Registered
76,204 Posts
Good poll. I fall into the knuckle head category but have made friends with many others:D

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
There would probably be under 100 posts if the Moderators removed every post that had nothing to do with fishing. Soime are Interesting none the less....:D

Truth be told if your posting, You ain't fishing

Live 2 Fish
<><
Forced 2 Work

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Hey bud why don't you just come out and say the barn is all knuckleheads, know it alls, and people who can't fish....hahahaha pretty much what it sounds like :)

What pissed you off to create the thread I'm curious :)

As for what I think it really is...I wish there would have been an option of "a community of people who like to fish and talk about fish"....and be able to tally it into a combo pick as " Knuckle heads and my option"..Knucklhead pretty much goes for all your options really :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.