BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I would also like to thank Chris and Craig on a terrific seminar. Very infomative and fantastic interaction with the crowd.

I would also like to give a special thanks to Craig for going the 'extra' mile and after the seminar showing a few of us 'hands on' how to toss a 4' cast net and rig a herring rubberband-man style :D

I would also like to thank Ron / Bass Barn for putting this up and even providing some refreashments on the house.

Was simply great, I was able to do spend some time with my son on a rainy day and learn a bunch!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I agree!A job well done by both Craig and Chris.
Thanks to you too,Ron,for putting it together for us.Sorry I had to cut out before the cast-net demo.Need some practice in that category :D

Steve

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
It was a plesure talking with all of you.
It seems like everyone was able to walk away with something and thats what it's all about.

[ 04-03-2005, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: In Depth ]

·
Registered
544 Posts
Indepth
thought I had all the questions answered but I guess not. Got one about the livewell, plumbing question, I know if the pump is in the water it will draw water into the tub but would like to have just pipe in the water and pump in the boat will that work or will I burn out pump? Any input appreciated.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.