BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets just say Wow! I'm going to have alot of fun playing with all the new gizmo's!:D Ron the new look is great.
Ok B Bunker and myself were greeted by a little more then 8mph this morning out of the sw. which made for a funky drift but we stayed at it boating one throw back and two keepers17 and 19" alot of taylor blues and big hardheads today filled in the action . Along with four brown sharks three of which looked to be in the four foot range. Alot of debree in all the ripp currents,caught a piece between the transome and the lower end making for some strange sounds off the back. But all ended well be careful out there folks there were trash cans truck tires and large trees showing up today. were using green teaser with spinner and straight lining with bluefish strips and croaker with minnie 22 to 17 ft of water in the stakes.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks DP, if you can get a time where the tide and w#*! are together or at least close you're going to bang the flatties. everything was on the incoming with the sw. Outgoing dirty water and alot of junk floating by.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I can Bob I'll give ya a holler. Side note: As we were leaving Longreach all the way out to the ep tower there were bunker jumping out of the water. I'm talking 3-4 ft out of the water. A couple almost jumped into the boat. I thought about that video down in South America but I didn't have an oar:D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
wish2fish said:
If I can Bob I'll give ya a holler. Side note: As we were leaving Longreach all the way out to the ep tower there were bunker jumping out of the water. I'm talking 3-4 ft out of the water. A couple almost jumped into the boat. I thought about that video down in South America but I didn't have an oar:D
PAULI, You sure did! You had an old "OAR" on the boat!:D ;) Hey Bud, Thanks for a great day!I guess I had a "SENIOR MOMENT" yesterday!:eek: :D

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
wish2fish said:
Open the cooler and save em up for the fall run:D

Good fishing Paul and hope you get good drifting conditions next time out, thats the key to flounder fishing but you already knew that:p

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BBunker said:
PAULI, You sure did! You had an old "OAR" on the boat!:D ;) Hey Bud, Thanks for a great day!I guess I had a "SENIOR MOMENT" yesterday!:eek: :D

Yeah Billy , we all have those moments . But I wouldn't go so far as to say a senior moment;) :)

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Thanks for the report Paul, going to Flounder Alley Friday to see If I can scare up a few fish.:confused:

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Johnny D, Hopefully the w*#! will be with you for at least one tide slight west is best. Good luck!

·
Registered
723 Posts
hey paul sounds like some decent fishing out there. paul any size to the hard heads?

·
Registered
790 Posts
What does a bunker say when it jumps 3-4 ft out of the water? OUCH! you damn blue fish keep biting my A#$

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shawn,yeah those croaker were in the 16" and up group good fight till they get near the top on lighter tackle.

Seamaid that very well could have been the case, the only thing was it was for the whole stretch from the barge to false egg all over too. Not just one here and there but alot everywhere no birdplay involved either. in 6 to 8ft of water maybe they were just happy:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts