BASS BARN banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't make this stuff up but when you watch the types of posts from our Blind faith liberals ... :rolleyes:
I'm sure a few of them will be along to tell us why this is Valid

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
Coming from a Guy that praises Murphy , Wolf and loves Bernie there's no shock there Ruff

Reactions: Express

·
Registered
22,219 Posts
He did a great job(y)
Certainly cleared up the overcrowding of nursing homes. I'm sure you would have been happy with it had your loved one been removed.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
That guy isn't worthy of a half chewed dog bone. Most everybody here was on to him the first time he opened his mouth.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I have to admit he fooled me at first, in the very beginning, but it didn’t take long for me to want to throw up in my mouth. I couldn’t stand him and had to change the channel. Since, he’s gotten so bad and arrogant it’s beyond disgusting. And let’s not forget about his a*s wipe brother, both are slime.

·
Registered
29,307 Posts
The nursing home deaths keep him from sleeping soundly for sure ..... he runs it through his head 24/7

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
So you give him a pass and say Trump has blood on his hands Pfffftttttt

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Certainly cleared up the overcrowding of nursing homes. I'm sure you would have been happy with it had your loved one been removed.
Had this happened on a Rep Gov watch... Dims are frauds and easy to smoke out. Their emotions live just under their skin. His response the other day to One Simple reporter gives us a clear view into his peron

1 - 11 of 11 Posts