BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what will he do after the lawsuits fail ? Will he be involved in politics ? Will he be the leader of the republican party ? Will the party shun him fearful of aligning with him ?

I hope he appoints a special prosecutor to investigate the crooked Bidens. I hope he hires private investigators for the same reason, Bidens, expose them. Expose anybody and everybody he can. Continue to expose the swamp, as many as possible. I hope he has enough gas in his tank to run again and only if he is mentally and physically capable.

Personally I never liked him but sure as hell respected his policies, stamina and resolve. He was without doubt cheated of a second term. He has the most loyal base of any president in history and they will remain loyal. He will remain a force to be reckoned with and his base will remain loyal to him. That is one half of the U.S.A.

God bless DJT. God bless America.

·
Registered
19,688 Posts
I'm gonna guess he will buy a news network to pump himself back up.... there is no doubt he can turn out the vote but how the next couple of years go in this country will determine if he has a political future.... and, of course, how he acts throughout the rest of his lame duck term.... if he does not just completely melt down to a point over losing where even those that would walk into the fire for him today walk away from him tomorrow. Time will tell...

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
I think he should write a book and call it "What Happened" and go around to book signings and whine to anyone who will listen to him about how the election was stolen from him.

·
Registered
6,865 Posts
I think he should write a book and call it "What Happened" and go around to book signings and whine to anyone who will listen to him about how the election was stolen from him.
So, it wasn't stolen from him?

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
Not sure if he'll buy one or just bring a lot of traffic to the likes of Breitbart, Newsmax , Gateway Pundit, Blaze, CFP, MRC. The Liberal media can't control themselves so they will cover him. Heck there's 70 million who voted for him. Not a bad audience whatever he decides

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Whatever he does ..... it’s likely to have a nasty, negative destructive tone
He didn't have to try to be nasty, negative or destructive. All he had to do was simply point out the truth showing the corruption and filth of what politics in this nation has become and I can't see how the public is so blind to that and didn't embrace it for change.

·
Registered
13,584 Posts
You mean like the Democratic Party and their supporters did in 2016 hmmm...... when's the rioting going to start ?

Reactions: Fishin' Finn

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
It’s a great day in America - a great day to be American, a great day for America !!!

Congratulations Joe Biden now President elect of our United States 🇺🇸 of America !!!! Hallelujah!!!!

😊

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
When you put yourself above the country like he has up until now, it wont bode well for his future. His band of followers will gradually decline You cant have this kind of self absorbed personality running a country. He put himself first and not the american people.

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Remember Gore was president elect for 27 days!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
When you put yourself above the country like he has up until now, it wont bode well for his future. His band of followers will gradually decline You cant have this kind of self absorbed personality running a country. He put himself first and not the american people.
Now its Biden's turn to put every body except Americans first.. can't wait till those legalized hard drugs finish destroying the west coast as well. How long before Old Honest Joe gets us into a war? Bet the cities are gonna be nice clean safe places to live and work... price of gas will probably go down too. Buckel up and chug chug chug that koolaid its gonna be a hell of a ride.

·
Registered
19,688 Posts
Not sure if he'll buy one or just bring a lot of traffic to the likes of Breitbart, Newsmax , Gateway Pundit, Blaze, CFP, MRC. The Liberal media can't control themselves so they will cover him. Heck there's 70 million who voted for him. Not a bad audience whatever he decides
I think Newsmax is going to be the winner of all this.... devout followers are looking for a new rally point and Newsmax has already shown that they are willing to throw all the kerosene they can find on the sparks caused by all of the fraud allegations....

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
I think Newsmax is going to be the winner of all this.... devout followers are looking for a new rally point and Newsmax has already shown that they are willing to throw all the kerosene they can find on the sparks caused by all of the fraud allegations....
Words like devout, rally point, and all your other cute saying are nothing more than your passive aggressive attempt at insulting conservatives.
Like I said this will expose your little masquerade

·
Registered
31,726 Posts
Actually, the opposite. He fought for the country, and not his own self interest. Which made the career politicians hate him even more. It was his demise. Instead of playing the slimy, wishy-washy politician, he did what he thought was best for the country and paid the price. Glad he exposed corruption and hope it doesn't keep getting covered up.

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
You want the truth ......or fantasy ?
Trumps reasons to try and cling to his position include several legal & criminal
suits that await him .
Pity Trump if you love him, but it’s his own doing as attached.....

1 - 20 of 123 Posts