BASS BARN banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
18,886 Posts
For one, Arbitrarily fire the head of DOD for political reasons spurring a rash of resignations in DOD. No need for this and yes it does put national security at risk when the replacement if some bonehead loyalist who could care less about national security. This is not putting country first its undermining the country. So if a child is not reelected he chooses to put the country at risk. Very sad times.
Personally I think the changes are being done to keep Iran at bay. They know Biden is weak. They have 9,000 ballistic missiles. We might need to take them out before Biden gets in there. Real hawks at the DOD now.
And the only problem at the DOD is the media hype.

·
Registered
13,589 Posts
Half of the secret service is sick now with covid. Supporting his covid speading rallys and working in a white house that takes no precautions. They did not sign up for this reckless behavior.

Oh Boy somebody's been following Chelsea Clinton now.

Reactions: Severance pay

·
Administrator
49,505 Posts
Half of the secret service is sick now with covid. Supporting his covid speading rallys and working in a white house that takes no precautions. They did not sign up for this reckless behavior.
So you are reporting that 1,600 secret service agents now have Covid 19 ??

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
First of all I don't trust a hater's answer. You started this kind of rethoric from his start.
You ARBITARILY calling someone a bonehead loyalist extends to any head of the DOD notwithstanding who is the President.
You're the one that always says we are going to war and yet we have come closer to peace in my lifetime.

You are not to be trusted.
If your post made any sense I would try to reply but I will save the effort. You have defended a delusional moron from day one.

·
Registered
75,064 Posts
He may have missed this one because he got so confused with Fran's post. It looked like he Slammed the door on the way out :p

·
Banned
8,945 Posts
He may have missed this one because he got so confused with Fran's post. It looked like he Slammed the door on the way out :p
Hardtop - you get to spend at least the next 4 years copy/ pasting conspiracy theories !!! Perfect for do best while supporting a LOSER !!😊👌

Joe Biden - he’s YOUR President !!!!

·
Registered
22,222 Posts
Joe Biden will be our President. While it is too early will those that have disparaged our current President do the same to him.
I think not but it's too early notwithstanding a record in the senate and vice presidency.

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Did I say 1600 or are you just speculating again to make your point. Many are sick agents and many have to quarantine. Reckless behavior has exposed many of these fine people. Totally inadequate protocols at rallies and at the White House.

·
Administrator
49,505 Posts
Yes you did FRANKIE

There are currently 3200 Secret Service agents , you said HALF are sick with COVID . 1/2 of 3200 is 1600

·
Registered
22,222 Posts
Haters are not to be trusted

Reactions: Hardtop

·
Administrator
49,505 Posts
Joe Biden will be our President. While it is too early will those that have disparaged our current President do the same to him.
I think not but it's too early notwithstanding a record in the senate and vice presidency.
Fran, I agree 100 % and the delay in setting up the transition is not helping things at all . Of course Joe Biden is not helping the " Healing Process" as he likes to call it with his coments such as "MORE PEOPLE MAY DIE"

Biden and Team are continuing to blame Trump for the pandemic and so far all of Bidens plans are the same as TRUMPS , with the exception of Biden wanting to Lockdown the country .

Many have forgotten when the Pandemic was getting a foothold , The Dem's in the House wer in Full Blown Impeachment Hearings , yet Trump was still setting in Place the travel restrictions and setting in motion the Pandemis response , The dems during impeachment were touting Come to Chinatown enjoy the food and drink , Come to New york there is nothing to fear , even Dr Fauci was saying " We have nothing to fear .

The Media is playing the largest role in creating the divide in this country , all one had to do was watch the CBS interviews of Obama with gail King on Sunday morning and then the 60 Minutes Scott Peley intrerviw Sunday night .

While the media spends hours and hours on the Pandemis Cases rising , they never report on the growing numbers of :

Highschool and College age suicides
Child Abuse cases thru the roof
Drug and Alcohol deaths.

I am afraid the divide will remain for a long long time

·
Registered
22,222 Posts
Joe Biden has reportedly said more people will die. How does a transition change that? His Presidency starts in Jan. 2021. Will people stop dying that day?
A barner has posted somewhat the same statement but no facts. Of course to his credit, he may just be parroting Joe Biden.

·
Registered
13,276 Posts
Joe Biden has reportedly said more people will die. How does a transition change that? His Presidency starts in Jan. 2021. Will people stop dying that day?
A barner has posted somewhat the same statement but no facts. Of course to his credit, he may just be parroting Joe Biden.
People will continue to die. It’s natural. But what WILL happen is the MSM will no longer cover it. And therefore you won’t really know about it any longer.
A narrative to serve and meet an agenda.

·
Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
The good folks at CNN tonight (Tuesday) attributed the success of the new vaccines to "operation warp speed", all the way up to naming DJT. Another accomplishment of the president. As promised Trump delivered vaccines whereby experts said he couldn't.
People will die on January 21 and thereafter but following the theories of democrats those deaths will be on the hands of Joe Biden who is already laying groundwork for his excuses.

Reactions: Hardtop

·
Registered
19,688 Posts
The good folks at CNN tonight (Tuesday) attributed the success of the new vaccines to "operation warp speed", all the way up to naming DJT. Another accomplishment of the president. As promised Trump delivered vaccines whereby experts said he couldn't.
People will die on January 21 and thereafter but following the theories of democrats those deaths will be on the hands of Joe Biden who is already laying groundwork for his excuses.
Let me tell you which side the media is on..... the media, is on the media's side... and if there is any chance of controversy or accusation after Jan 20th of improperly handling the rollout of the vaccine, or (heaven forbid) there turns out to be a problem with the vaccine, or anything they can nail the new President with, they will be all over Joe Biden like white on rice. News ratings have been through the roof for the last 6 months and are going to drop like a rock once any semblence of order starts to return... the media will do anything they can to keep their revenue up because the people running the companies are short sighted and money driven based on revenue and little else....

·
Administrator
49,505 Posts
..... ... and if there is any chance of controversy or accusation after Jan 20th of improperly handling the rollout of the vaccine, or (heaven forbid) there turns out to be a problem with the vaccine, or anything they can nail the new President with, they will be all over Joe Biden like white on rice.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!!

First off , rollout and distribution plans are already in place and ready to go as soon as FDA cuts it loose , if nobody realizes that google General Gus Perna and watch some of his interviews

The media is already setting up to Blame TRUMP if anything goes wrong , they continue to cover Biden and his complaints , " I need the plan" . I need to be included" " More People May Die" , Now unless Joe and Kamala are going to personally be delivering or distributing the Vaccine they dont need to do a thing , just sit back and watch ......... Then take Credit for it all

The Media you speak about Gave Obama a free pass for 8 years , Now you think they will take a hard line with Joe , you are out of your mind

Did you watch Joe's Press conference yesterday , he took 6 pre screened , pre approved questions , thats right 6 , and his handlers had to know and approve the questions first

Whatever happens Bad during Bidens term will all be Trumps fault , anything good will go to Biden/ Harris

·
Registered
19,688 Posts
Joe.. you and me get to disagree... we will see...

81 - 100 of 123 Posts