BASS BARN banner

The Greater Philadelphia Outdoor Sportsshow

2K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Zriffic 
#1 ·
I am going to the show and was wondering if any other barners were going to be there. Never been to it before, but it seems like a good show. Is there a lot of fishing stuff or is it mostly hunting?

#11 ·
Only tomorrow to Sunday though. We won't be there today. Bobby and I both have very high fevers so we need to rest.

James- hit me up later. :thumbsup:

#18 ·
Hey buddy, I actually won't be there for the rest of the weekend. I need to rest with all of the running around we have been doing and I m trying to get better from catching the flu.

It stinks because I qualified for the final round of the pitching competition at the TBF Federation Booth and I can't make Sunday to do it :mad:

The prize is usually pretty good.
The show wasn't really all that good today. Got to see Kevin again. Mariko Izumi was there in the WFN booth so that was cool. She said she liked my shirt LOL

Other than that, it was great seeing some of the Barners there and chillin with my man Z and his girl. Always a pleasure

#17 ·
I was at the show today and was at the bass fishing seminar . KVD is so informative and an all around good guy, he is a wealth of bass fishing information it's hard to take it all in the guy is a spinnerbait fanatic. Denny Brauer ,Terry Baksay and Gene Ellison all gave good presentations. Denny talked jig fishing which I plan to do a lot more this upcomming year. Gene Ellison talked dropshotting and electronics and Terry Baksay talked jerkbaits and topwaters .All in all was a great day , well worth the money.

Art

#21 ·
Leon I wish you were gonna be there all weekend and I hope you start feeling better by the end of the weekend. Leon thank you for all the gear you brought me I am digging the revo setup and the Zillion on the L&T feels awesome too. I can't wait to get out there and start to use the stuff. Craig it was a pleasure meeting you as well. I won't be there today but I plan to go back sunday. Oh yeah I put my JM gold reel on that quantum rod I got and it doesn't feel too bad. At least till I buy my Rhapsody Rod.

#22 ·
Chickie- I did see you bro, sorry we didn't get a chance to wrap to much.
Z- Glad you like the set ups and thanks again for the Cold meds. I m feeling a little better. Good call about the rapsody rods lol. I checked Fedex and my Cranking rod is being delivered today.

In Depth- A pleasure meeting you in person. You are very cool and I def/ enjoy being on the Barn.

Leon

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.