BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
giving my new crew[ my 2 nephews 18 & 19 yrs old ] a glance of the delaware bay fishing at the end of last years fluke season i was showing them how to navigate and showing them all the regulations you must follow including coast gaurd saftey class,fishing permits,boat license etc. when one of my nephews turned to me on that sunny day and asked "uncle mike are you allowed to have sex with your girlfriend out here?"..i looked at him with a straight face and said " no your not!"..only seconds went by and i started laughing then i said "hey don't say that too loud that will be next!!!:)

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
giving my new crew[ my 2 nephews 18 & 19 yrs old ] a glance of the delaware bay fishing at the end of last years fluke season i was showing them how to navigate and showing them all the regulations you must follow including coast gaurd saftey class,fishing permits,boat license etc. when one of my nephews turned to me on that sunny day and asked "uncle mike are you allowed to have sex with your girlfriend out here?"..i looked at him with a straight face and said " no your not!"..only seconds went by and i started laughing then i said "hey don't say that too loud that will be next!!!:)
That is great....that's what uncles are for...questions just like that, my first trip to the Delaware bay with my uncle was when I was 11.....we ran down the ocean side from sea isle and made it to the bay...,.he said were here and I said I thought we were fishing the bay...I cant see land were in the ocean lol, then he says look at that giant flounder....something white about 3' long and 30 yards off the stern.....I fire off my 2 oz sinker and top and bottom rig and bulls eyed it.....hooked up but it fought funny, I said its not really pulling uncle bill...feels like dead weight....he reassured me that all big flounder fight like that and to take my time and not lose him.....after a 10 or so minute battle I landed my prize...a 36" white burlap clam bag......he still laughs at me about that day 28 years later......but what a cast:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.