BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! We come bearing great news from Cape May! We sailed on our first trip today, and went five for seven on stripers in the Cape May rips! We kept our limit, with all the fish being between 27" and 32". Things are looking up! The water temperature was near 42 degrees, the water was clean, and I marked lots of fish at a variety of spots.

I'll be running open boats this week! Tomorrow looks like a wash out, but Wednesday and Thursday look good! Saturday isn't looking too bad, either. If you'd like to grab a spot on one of these open boaters, or book the boat for a private charter, give me a call at (609) 602-6834 or e-mail [email protected] as soon as possible as spots are filling up!

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vinny, thanks my friend!

Additional open boat days of interest:

Sat., March 27th - Two spots open

Friday, April 2nd - Two spots open

For more days and other availability, call or e-mail us!

[ 03-15-2004, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: TheAdamBomb ]

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
Great Job Adam,way to start off a new season :D :D

·
Registered
341 Posts
Way to go Adam, well it looks like i might have picked a good time to open the doors of the new shop. Tim

·
Registered
519 Posts
Did it go like this - boink-boink SLAM- zipppp-FISH ON!!!!! I can't wait i won't get any sleep now that the Bomb is blowin up in the rips.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Guys,

The fish were well fed, and they were not shy about biting those bucktails! We are real excited about getting out there again. Tomorrow is out, but we're sailing every day weather permitting! Give us a call at (609) 602-6834 or e-mail [email protected] to get your spot!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.