BASS BARN banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
OMG that is so lame! You can't use the same motivational poster on 2 threads at the same time! :naughty:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
OMG that is so lame! You can't use the same motivational poster on 2 threads at the same time! :naughty:
OMG. OMG. Don't get your panties up in a bunch. It's just the Dos Equis man. :D

·
Registered
62,424 Posts

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
and I could pay dearly for getting a jump on things ;) ;)
Like I've said for days......... I'm playing with house money, and even god won't be able to save all of you if Eli wins another SB MVP.

Drooling on my keyboard just thinking about what I will do to all of you if that happens.

Honestly, I expect it to be so bad that within a few hours after the game is over, I'll likely have to ban myself for my own good. ;)

·
Registered
7,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Like I've said for days......... I'm playing with house money, and even god won't be able to save all of you if Eli wins another SB MVP.

Drooling on my keyboard just thinking about what I will do to all of you if that happens.

Honestly, I expect it to be so bad that within a few hours after the game is over, I'll likely have to ban myself for my own good. ;)
I thought you said in pevious posts (when the Giants were NOT yet in the playoff's), you not into bragging ? :naughty:

·
Registered
62,424 Posts
I thought you said in pevious posts (when the Giants were NOT yet in the playoff's), you not into bragging ? :naughty:
I'm not. This is just some nervous tension before the game.

But if the Giants win, there's 5 or 6 of you for whom life will never be the same. I don't know where you live, yet, but someone will tell me. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts