BASS BARN banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
red dog Bait and Tackle has moved to a new location. They are going to be located at 42nd and Landis Aves. in Sea Isle City. The store is bigger and they have plenty of parking and you can pull your boat up right in the front, jump out get your gear and bait. then head right to the ramp. Good move Guys!!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Whats up Capt Bill? I HEARD rumors he was going where Gary used to be? Now red boats will have a shot at the whole creek.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I hope they still have water access as well. It would be a real bummer if they did not. I have to assume he will continue his boat rental and charter service.

With my move to MinMar for a boat slip this season he would be my first stop on the water for bait when necessary.

If he is taking over Fia's Chinese that would be great - they had a bit of open dock area - If he is taking over the old Gibsons I am not sure what would happen - there is a commercial boat taking up most of that space.

Will just have to wait and see what happens when the smoke clears.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Good move,right in the center of town with your oun parking lot. Eric & Jim are really nice guys who will put you on the current hot spots with the right bait & tackle. Eric has been in business for 17 years and really knows his stuff. His 32' Bertram is availaible for charter.

·
Registered
4,691 Posts
Was talking to Jim in Feb. He said 42 and Landis, I believe behind Jamaicin me crazy store.The old Gibsons is on Park.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Thanks everyone for clearing that up. Was away all winter and trying to make sense out of the normal small town B.S.

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
42nd & Landis (N-S main road thru town). Where's parking there???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts