BASS BARN banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new 34' Free Spirit is coming and should be here for the drum and stripers in May. The boat will have a 13' beam and the cockpit will be 12' by 13'. there is enough room to fish 6 and hold a dance at the same time ( Well, a small dance, maybe).In addition she should cruise at 24 kts and the downeast hull makes it a pleasant and comfortable ride. I do not do open boat charters at this time but I do have days open for everything from fluke and stripers to tuna and marlin. The boat is equipped with the very latest Raymarine electronics to find the fish and get you home safely. I will be sailing from Utsch's Marina in cape May for the months of May October, November and December, and from Margate the rest of the season. For more info, call or go to the website.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I just wish it was here to get in on that striper fishing down there now. Hopefully, the 1st week of MAy but we'll see. Good fishing1

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Hey Capt. Steve

All I can say, is, it is a bigger project than most people think. Take your time, and do it right, which I think is evident by the pix,

My Poject is into the 5 month and I hope i am done by

May 1st

1 - 5 of 5 Posts