BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe that there isnt anyone serious out there looking for a garage kept truck for all the fun we have to and from the boat and all the other outdoor fun we have for under $15,000.the depreciation is already been paid. These are great and safe family vehicles, and a great first or second vehicle for that son or daughter you want some metal infront of them while they grow up behind the wheel. Here we go again to the top.

This truck is an 2003 Nissan Xterra XE V-6 4x4. White w/silver/black roof/luggage rack, tubular step rails, EC mirror w/Temp and compass, First off this is a garage kept vehicle that is used to go 30 miles to work and back every day. No offroad or beach use. Someone will get a great first vehicle for yourself or a teen drivers first vehicle. I have already taken the depreciation so here goes.Factory tow package w increased tow capacity, am/fm/cd w/6speaker system, Power steering w/tilt, PB, 4 wheel Anti-lock brakes, airbags, Air Conditioning with interior micro filters, Power package w/keyless entry, cruise control, map lights and security system. skid plates for fuel tank and engine, 16" Alloy wheels w full size spare, multiple power outlets, full children safety package and a load more that is on the indow sticker but too much to list. email me at [email protected] or call 856-517-3311. Selling for payoff. Great buy.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts