BASS BARN banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The same Jit guzzlers that didn’t like Chris Cristy Because he was sitting on a closed beach and closed a lane on a bridge (allegedly) voted for this Dickface pile of $hit who is punishing this state and it’s small business’s. Murphy thinks he’s doing a great job only killing 15,000. Just another Goldman Sachs clown who couldn’t run a lemonade stand.

·
Registered
13,611 Posts
Murphy’s a lock to win reelection, right? Expert explains 3 things that could hurt him

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Recently, we have a couple that bought a house in my neighborhood, here in VA. They had been long-time residents of Silver Spring, MD, looking to escape the leftist nonsense. Governor Murphy is accomplishing the same, for those that can leave. But Murphy is trying continue the incentive for people of NJ to do the same.

·
Registered
12,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Murphy’s a lock to win reelection, right? Expert explains 3 things that could hurt him

The IQ of democrats in this state must be in single digit’s, I guess having no personal property rights or no access to beach’s or state land you pay taxes’s for. Coming soon semi automatic rifles and shotguns mandatory buybacks now then handguns. Good job idiots bravo bravo. I hope you get everything you ask for and then some.

·
Registered
12,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Recently, we have a couple that bought a house in my neighborhood, here in VA. They had been long-time residents of Silver Spring, MD, looking to escape the leftist nonsense. Governor Murphy is accomplishing the same, for those that can leave. But Murphy is trying continue the incentive for people of NJ to do the same.
Ray it’s getting harder to leave! I’m getting close 2%seller tax to be escrowed by the state until you prove a new residence then you get 1% back state keeps 1%.

·
Registered
31,150 Posts
But most of them will them vote Dem in your area. They leave the high taxes they voted for yet move to a low tax area and continue to vote for the same ****

·
Registered
13,327 Posts
Ray it’s getting harder to leave! I’m getting close 2%seller tax to be escrowed by the state until you prove a new residence then you get 1% back state keeps 1%.
Escrowed? 1% refund? Someone is giving you bad information.

·
Registered
12,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Escrowed? 1% refund? Someone is giving you bad information.
That’s what my realtor told me yesterday. I paid a 1% sellers transfer tax Friday that was on my settlement sheet I don’t remember that before.

·
Registered
13,327 Posts
If you sold a NJ property and you are a resident of PA, you paid 2% gross income tax at closing. You have to file a GIT return. You may owe more, or not, and may get a refund, but that depends on you basis and sales price.
Although I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night, you should have consulted me beforehand but hey, that’s what sellers remorse is all about.
That’s what my realtor told me yesterday. I paid a 1% sellers transfer tax Friday that was on my settlement sheet I don’t remember that before.

·
Registered
13,327 Posts
And BTW, that amount you paid wasn’t escrowed, it went right to Murphy for his 25+ people Thanksgiving dinner.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Coming soon semi automatic rifles and shotguns mandatory buybacks
The problem is the scumbag Libs don't own guns , so they don't care about them. BTW if one more moron says to me " well if it saves one life it's worth it" . Well it's not to many gave their lives for our rights and our freedom, you don't just give them away.
Granted some became 1st time buyers given the violence their party brought down on our nation.
They also live in that Disney bubble thinking if we give up the legal guns the shooting will stop.
Really how stupid came anyone be to believe that ?? The Dem politicians don't believe it either.
They want the crime to rise so they can come in and invoke more regulations on us.
If this sounds nut just look at how they STARTED and SUPPORTED the riots this year.
Like the wise man said "bravo you idiots"

·
Registered
12,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you sold a NJ property and you are a resident of PA, you paid 2% gross income tax at closing. You have to file a GIT return. You may owe more, or not, and may get a refund, but that depends on you basis and sales price.
Although I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night, you should have consulted me beforehand but hey, that’s what sellers remorse is all about.
I let the realtor take care of it because of my leg situation and the pressure from the buyer to settle in 3 weeks. My original buyer dropped out 10 days before closing and jammed me up. Someday maybe we will have a wing night if the dictators will allow it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts