BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK... I am going with the Killer Tomato and the surfin kid to the "Secret Spot" tomorrow morning at 3am for the sunrise bite.. you know, the secret spot that everyone knows about, has been catching tuna at, has bragged and posted lots of pictures to get more tuna charters at (not like thats a bad thing...it's not!).... yeah, that spot...

Anybody else in on the "Secret" going to be there tomorrow...

BTW this is not the first time this is the secret, and it surly will not be the last :D

Look for me in the 34' SeaVee with trips.....

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Ed What Kind Of Sandwich Did You Have For Lunch?? There Were Some Fish Caught At My Favorite Lump Today And It's Under 20.

·
Registered
27,561 Posts
Jack, hook a brotha up!
If not will have to hit Ed's secret spot tomorrow night :)

·
Registered
3,044 Posts
fished the hambone yesterday had our limit in 20 minutes 100 n 125lb. we were behind the hooked up fish all day on butters. had our fun back to yellowfin next week.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
Aj--i'm Sure Ed Had A Ham Sammy.there Has Been Fish Thruout The Area(foodcourt) And It's Far From A Secret.there Have Been Boats From The Virginia Beach Area And As Far As Lower Long Island.aj Make Sure You Got At Least A Box Of Sardines.good Luck. Do You Have A Satt Phone?

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
That is Funny LOL

fmTuna said:
OK... I am going with the Killer Tomato and the surfin kid to the "Secret Spot" tomorrow morning at 3am for the sunrise bite.. you know, the secret spot that everyone knows about, has been catching tuna at, has bragged and posted lots of pictures to get more tuna charters at (not like thats a bad thing...it's not!).... yeah, that spot...

Anybody else in on the "Secret" going to be there tomorrow...

BTW this is not the first time this is the secret, and it surly will not be the last :D

Look for me in the 34' SeaVee with trips.....
crazy isnt it how the word spreads,The first 3 x we fished That secret spot we had it all to ourselves pounding fish,besides the boats we called in !!

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
THIS COULD BE A PLOY AND THERE WILL BE NOONE IN THE COURT AND THE SECRET spots around db will be mobbed. WHO WAS THAT GUY IN THE MOVIE HOOPER I'LL BET THERE IS FISH ON HIS TWO FINGERS WE ARE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF A TWO DAY BITE AT THE EAST. LAST TIME IT WAS LIKE THIS WAS SEPT 10TH ABOUT 94 OR 95 IN THE BALTIMORE ON A SAT NIGHT.BIG BITE ALL WEEK TILL SAT.WHEN MAYBE 600(YES MAYBE)IT WAS A CITY AND THE BITE WAS POOR. WE HAD 4 AND FELT LUCKY.

·
Registered
52,618 Posts
MIKE BOTH GREAT PIECES AND THE 19 CAN ONLY STAND SO MANY BOATS THEN YOU HAVE TO LOOK ELSEWHERE.THE EAST IS A FUN spot BUT IF YOU SAY TUNA BITE IT WILL BE A PARKING LOT THE NEXT MORNING AND GUYS WILL ZIG-ZAG TROLL THRU THE ANCHORED BOATS.MIKE,ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO YOU YOUR FATHER AND YOUR GOOD BROTHER AND THE FAT BROTHER WERE WITH US AND WE MESSED AROUND THE OUTSIDE OF THE LUMP TILL THE DINNER BELL RANG ONSHORE THEN WE WENT ON IT ABOUT 5:30PM AND GOT A FEW TO MAKE THE DAY. MIKE THE EAST MAY HAVE BEEN A GOOD PLACE TO ANCHOR UP THIS WEEKEND AND CHUM FOR WHATEVER. A LOT OF BOATS WERE BUSY DOWN SOUTH AND WITH TOURNIES.IT MAY HAVE BEEN DOABLE

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Moses !!

BIGGESTJACK said:
THIS COULD BE A PLOY AND THERE WILL BE NOONE IN THE COURT AND THE SECRET spots around db will be mobbed. WHO WAS THAT GUY IN THE MOVIE HOOPER I'LL BET THERE IS FISH ON HIS TWO FINGERS WE ARE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF A TWO DAY BITE AT THE EAST. LAST TIME IT WAS LIKE THIS WAS SEPT 10TH ABOUT 94 OR 95 IN THE BALTIMORE ON A SAT NIGHT.BIG BITE ALL WEEK TILL SAT.WHEN MAYBE 600(YES MAYBE)IT WAS A CITY AND THE BITE WAS POOR. WE HAD 4 AND FELT LUCKY.
Biggest your a profit !
Captain Mark& James had 4 yesterday,everyone i talked to said it was like a Zoo,with reports of boats trolling in and out of anchored boats..
He said he felt the 4 fish was a good day They were nice fish though from 62-68 inches ........

Think it will be back to game on durring the week this week ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts