BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my last doable offshore trip took place yesterday and we ended the tuna fishing with a fine trip. We trolled 7 nice tuna and some dolphin as well. Anyway, Mother Nature will not allow this weekend's trip to the edge so I will be moving the boat down this weekend. I am looking forward to the season and I will be running out of Utsch's again. By the way, the folks there are great and if you don't have a spot yet give Ernie a call. I will be there until Dec. 15 so there are plenty of dates to catch some fish. If this Fall is anything like the Spring, LOOK OUT! I really look forward to the Striper fishing and I will be full time as soon as the Annapolis Show is over. By the way, The show runs from 10/13-10/16 and if you happen to be there , stop at the Raymarine booth and I would like to meet you. Give a call if you want to fish on the Free Spirit this Fall. I have some dates open as of now but they usually fill pretty quickly as the bite starts.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
SEE ya when ya get down Cpt.Steve !!!

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
CYA in the rips Capt-both brothers luv their raymatine FF digital color

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all. I do love to fish out of Cape May. It is just too far to drive if I fish every day of the season. 80 miles roundtrip sucks. See yall there1

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re Bait,
Which boat were you in the Spencer?

·
Registered
7,013 Posts
Capt Steve- glad to have you back down South again. It's like all is right in the world.
See ya out there.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh, by the way, I really don't care whether we chunk bunker, clams, fish eels in the rips, or bucktail in the rips or the ocean. For that matter, we can troll or jig metal. All I like to do is catch fish and all methods are fine with me. Whatever does it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts